Referring GPs & Specialists
Looking for a physiotherapist for your patients?
XRHealth offers the same outcomes as face-to-face physiotherapists, with additional benefits including:
- Use of a virtual reality headset to make treatment engaging and interactive
- Access to patient progress data and reports online and via the XRHealth mobile app. View an example Discharge Report here.
- Safe home exercise programs
We can treat a range of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Shoulder, neck and spinal arthritis
- Bursitis, rotator cuff tendinopathy, frozen shoulder
- Postural problems
- Issues with full body aerobic capacity
- Cerebral Palsy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- All other musculoskeletal injuries (hip, knee, ankle injuries)
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Our services can also be claimed by private health insurance, Medicare, and compensable agencies such as WorkSafe and road injury accident government bodies.
Register for our November webinar
Learn more about the XRHealth platform, the data available to clinicians, the conditions we can treat, and how it can help your patients.
You can also sign up for a free two week trial of our VR headset.
Date: November 2020
Case Study: Ellen
Ellen experienced cervical pain consistently over the last 3 to 4 years. Ellen’s XRHealth licensed clinician diagnosed her with cervicalgia and lower back pain.
Her clinician set short and longterm goals and set a plan of care to use VR therapy 2x/week for 8 weeks.
After 8 weeks, Ellen experienced overall improvements according to self-reported and objective measures.
Get In Touch
Want to know more about how we can help your patients?
Some of our apps
Balloon Blast uses visual cues for upper extremity and back rehabilitation
Rotate uses guided movements of the neck to improve neck range of movement and symptoms, and reduce stress