We offer psychology consultations via telehealth, however you will also have the opportunity to trial Virtual Reality Psychology if you’d like to incorporate this into your treatment as well.
What is telehealth psychology?
- See your psychologist from home using secure video call software
- Flexiblity with appointment times
What is virtual reality psychology?
- It’s fun, engaging and relaxing – the fully immersive VR treatments help you to manage feelings of stress and anxiety
- It engages your mind – whether you’re using the apps for meditation, relaxation or stress management, you’ll find yourself working hard using our virtual reality technology
Most importantly, it’s done at your own pace.
Schedule sessions with your psychologist in line with your care plan, and fit your exercises in when they suit you – before work, after lunch, or right before bed.
What We Can Treat
Telehealth Psychology can assist with the following conditions:
- Stress Management
- Work-Related Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Workplace Conflict
- Relationship Difficulties
- Financial Difficulties
- Pain Management
- Vocational Guidance
- Parenting Difficulties