Virtual Reality Physiotherapy
We deliver on-demand personalised physiotherapy using virtual reality technology.
Why choose virtual reality over traditional face-to-face physiotherapy?
- It’s different – use different apps and transport yourself to another world to complete your exercises
- It’s fun and engaging – swipe at balloons with a sword, chase a dragon, or try virtual boxing
- It’s motivating – you can compete against yourself to beat your own high scores
- It gives you insight – use the XRHealth mobile app to track your progress over time
- It engages your mind and your body – whether you’re using the apps for meditation, relaxation or stress management, or to strengthen and rehabilitate a muscle, you’ll find yourself working hard using our virtual reality technology
Most importantly, it’s done at your own pace. Schedule sessions with your physiotherapist at your convenience, and fit your exercises in when they suit you – before work, after lunch, or right before bed.
VR makes physiotherapy for your neck pain or whiplash fun.
Play virtual games and measure your progress!
Try fun, interactive games aimed at measuring
multiple factors within your shoulder condition,
making it easier to see your progress.
Enjoy a fully immersive experience as you work
with your XRHealth physiotherapist to treat your injuries.
Our treatment is innovative and different to
regular back pain treatment.
Are you suffering from chronic pain?
VR technology, combined with tailored treatment, is designed
to assist with treating ongoing pain in a fun and interactive way!
Our treatment is innovative and different to regular
chronic pain treatment and management.
Our VR technology and treatments are specifically
designed to assist you with your recovery.
Experience the benefits of VR with custom treatment
plans designed specifically for stroke rehabilitation.
Tailored and disability-specific rehabilitation designed to
help patients achieved their NDIS goals.
Detailed data-based reporting and discharge
summaries, along with detailed NDIS progress reports.
Ability to treat self-managed and plan-managed